Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm Going on Vacation :D

Hey guys, it's GuitarSlam,

As you may have guessed from the title of this post, I'm going on vacation :D My family and I are leaving tomorrow and we're heading overseas to England and Scotland!! It's going to be an amazing trip and I'm absolutely pumped!

The only thing is I'm not sure how often we're going to have internet while we're gone. From what I understand there are going to be some opportunities for me to get onto a computer and post something but it could certainly turn out that I won't have internet until I get back (which is on August 18th, by the way). If I can get to a computer for some time I'll try to post up a new deck list. It'll be my new pet deck, the fun one that I've been working on for the last two days. Hopefully something will be posted during this time.

Until then, make sure to check out my YouTube channel. T-ton and Zepf (someone you'll meet in a few videos) can upload vids so there will be new content. Until next time...

See you guys later.

2 comments:

  1. cool, enjoy england and scotland
    i been to both places last summer :)
    btw when r u going to show your gladiator beast and classic monarch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On YouTube or on the blog? I honestly could show either at any time and if you reply quick enough (meaning I'm still in London and have the internet) I could even post up the deck profile tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete